Fed Up of being bloated

emmielucy

Reaction score
I'm only 6 weeks barely according to doctors dates. I'm already feeling extremely bloated and it's really getting to me. I look so much more preggers than I actually am. I look about 3 months. ugh.

I had this when i was five or six weeks too, its not very nice i know but hang in there because now my tummy is not very bloated at all.
but I've being getting a lot of tenderness though.
I think its the bodys way of dealing with the stress of becoming pregnant.
Try not to dwell on it though and enjoy your pregnancy.
try peppermint herbal tea with no sugar this can help. good luck my honey x

I had this when i was five or six weeks too, its not very nice i know but hang in there because now my tummy is not very bloated at all.
but I've being getting a lot of tenderness though.
I think its the bodys way of dealing with the stress of becoming pregnant.
Try not to dwell on it though and enjoy your pregnancy.
try peppermint herbal tea with no sugar this can help. good luck my honey x

Hi Hun I had it quite bad at 5 weeks now it comes and goes but is accompanied by trapped wind pain or constipation (tmi)

Xxx

I have the bloated problem too, i thought i was just weird lol glad to see its normal and im not the only one, good luck x

Ha i have this, im 6wk today, i look about 5 month preg on a night. Im having problems hiding it at the moment. x

Hi, I am 7weeks now and the bloating is gone. hated it but now dont know if I should be worried?! hope sickness isnt gonna be next :eh:

Hey I have been bloated from moment of conception & nearly 8 weeks now!!! Even though I've only gained about a pound or two, my trousers are all tight around the waist. I was in maternity clothes at 9 weeks with my son, and have already had my hubby bring in the maternity clothes from the garage!! I think some people look pregnant as soon as that little line shows up!!! Xxx

I didnt have any bloating till about a week ago and now its terrible!

I am the same! I look about 5 months preg when I am bloated, couldn't even fasten my jeans today. I don't mind though as the only other symptom I have is sore busoms!

Its all so exciting!!! I can't wait to get my real little bump!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back