• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

fat!! normal??

stephj25

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone has had bloating this early? I'm struggling to go to the loo and I keep getting terrible wind!! (TMI). Is this normal in very early pregnancy? :oooo:

Yep, i had this from early on, my tummy is still bloated now and having loo troubles :( it sucks!

I am exactly the same!!!! It sucks just as well I really want this little bambino!!!! lol

It's difficult to keep quiet as it is - now I'm paranoid that I already look like I'm ready to pop!!

i am still super bloated now and my wind is record breaking!!! I look about 6 months! i have been like that pretty much since the start hehe OH not impressed with my tooting at all lol

My bloating has finally settled at 11wks I swear at 7 weeks by evenin I looked ready to drop n then mornings weren't as bad hubby couldn't believe the amount of burps from both ends (tmi) and I was constantly trumpin or in pain due to trapped wind I am still windier than before preg but no where near as bloated or as trumpy as I was.. I felt like nellie the elephant "off she went with a trumpity trump... trump trump trump!!!!!" Sorry my sick n silly sense of humour x

Last edited:
haha! you got the Nellie the elephant song in my head now!

Welcome to the club!!! We had visitors over last night and my God, I couldn't wait to get them out of the door so that I could poot away to my hearts content!!! Was giving me tummy ache holding all that wind in!!! Ladies on here say it does die down after the first tri, fingers crossed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back