4 weeks 4 days

lizylou

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Hope your all doing well : )
Just wondered from others experience if anyone is feeling like me for this early stage

I have a great deal of bloating it seems to progress through the day but it gets uncomfortable sometimes
I also have alot more gas than normal and the last 2 mornings I have had tummy ache loose Bowles not sure if it's normal
Not had any sickness yet (touch wood)
Just wanted to see if anyone else has had anything like me?

Thanks all xxx

Hiya!

I know all bout bloating and gas unfortunately... my belly is round like a big beach ball by the evening then deflated again by the morning! lol but touchwood I've not had any sickness either, I have heard though those lucky enough not to be sick like u and I can sometime have loose bowels... I have loose bowls for 3 day last week I just kept up my fluids and I was fine.

keep hydrated you'll be fine x

I had a major bloat on at around 5 weeks and I'm still gassy even now.
The bloat died down at 6-7 weeks, then the sickness kicked in x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks puts my mind at ease x

I was wondering what you think to the early scans that you can have and pay for anyone done one of these and think it puts your mind at ease? X

they are a bit pricey I think £50 or so... tbh I think it's best to wait a little as if u have a very early scan u might not be able to see much.. but then again it's ur choice x

Hi ladies,
Hope your all doing well : )
Just wondered from others experience if anyone is feeling like me for this early stage

I have a great deal of bloating it seems to progress through the day but it gets uncomfortable sometimes
I also have alot more gas than normal and the last 2 mornings I have had tummy ache loose Bowles not sure if it's normal
Not had any sickness yet (touch wood)
Just wanted to see if anyone else has had anything like me?

I get you.Mine is worst. I am 5 weeks pregnant and i feel i have nt gone to the loo for 4 days. My stomach is sooo big and i pass gas all the time aswell. It s so bad that I had a temperature today. I feel tired allllll the time i can barely stand for 10 minutes without feeling faint. I just found out 3 days ago and I m going to the doctor tomorrow. It takes me about 2 hours to decide on what Im gonna eat and while i decide it feels like my guts are drying out. when i m thirsty I feel like i have nt drank water in 2 days and as soon as i drink i have to go to the loo. and when the urge comes if i wait even just a lil bit i feel like i ll pee on myself. you are not alone don t worry

Thanks for all your messages x
For the third morning running I have tummy ache seems strange because I'm fine rest of the day it's just a morning thing I'm going to pick up my next digi today still want to see my 3+ as I have only had my 1-2 as yet fingers crossed everything is still ok x

I have the same symptoms Hun ! Had 3 days of not sleeping til 1.30 in the morning! Lol nice to know someone has the same :)
Vicki xxx

I've been really bloated since about 3 weeks, even if i only eat a bag of crisps my tum swells up loads, really uncomfortable. My husband has asked me a couple of times if im sure I have my dates right as I look about 4 months pregnant!

My partner said same to me ha ha
That and I hope there is only 1 in there ha ha x
So glad I'm not on my own with this x

I can relate to what you all are saying. i feel dreadful. Can anyone help me with the lack of appetite thing? Please. I can t eat. eating makes my life so difficult right now lool but yet i need food for my baby to grow healthy. do you guys have any tips for me? or recipes that I can try?please!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair I'm not really struggling with food ATM (touch wood) but I find that light but healthy small meals are good if you really feel sick my sister in law just had some toast in a morning or Ginger biscuits she told me it does pass eventually but yeah it's like you said the main concern is getting your baby growing healthy maybe some of the ladies on here might have some better advice, I'm only just under 5 weeks so I'm sure that I still have all the fun and games to come yet with my pregnancy x
Best of luck how far along are you?
Hope your feeling better soon x

Well I starved myself (literally) for 2 weeks between 7 weeks and 9 weeks and the doc said at that stage baby was getting all its nutrients from what my body had stored so not to worry.

Now I'm eating again I can't really eat little and often, but I have at least 2 small meals a day. Normally toast for breakkie and super noodles later in the day, and a home made fruit smoothie at some point.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

To be fair I'm not really struggling with food ATM (touch wood) but I find that light but healthy small meals are good if you really feel sick my sister in law just had some toast in a morning or Ginger biscuits she told me it does pass eventually but yeah it's like you said the main concern is getting your baby growing healthy maybe some of the ladies on here might have some better advice, I'm only just under 5 weeks so I'm sure that I still have all the fun and games to come yet with my pregnancy x
Best of luck how far along are you?
Hope your feeling better soon x

I've been bloated ever since I found out! I ate like a pig at first, then started getting the sickness and not managing alot really. I tend to be able to eat more in the evening just before bed, as I usually throw up in the evening. When I've been sick (sorry if tmi) it makes me feel better long enough to eat without feeling nauseous so usually stuff my face in bed lol x

Thanks a lot. I am 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant.The weirdest thing is that I don t get morning sickness I just have no appetite. There are certain foods I can eat and I take about 2 hours to decide what I wanna eat it s very hard because I end up being all dizzy and extremely tired. I hope I ll be alright soon.I ll try the toast and ginger biscuits. I try the veggies aswell hope i ll find something that I like to eat. Thanks again for your help. xxx

No worries at all I'll be 5 weeks on Sunday and all I have is the bloating and tiredness I do feel like you sometimes that I just don't know what I want to eat and by the time I have decided I have gone past it : (
Hope all goes well for you
Best of luck
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27