Fast Heartbeat

Scarlet06

Reaction score
Has anyone else felt like there heart was beating too fast, im at work and just got up to go dowstairs for a brew. When i got back up i felt really strange and i could feel my heart beating in my chest. Its calmed down now after ive sat down for a short while, but i felt really strange and just wanted to lie down.

Nikki

xx

I get it sometimes, but i always have had palpitations. I hate being able to feel it.

I think palpitations can be quite common in pregnancy, because it is working harder to get the extra oxygen and blood around your body.
Just sit down and have a relax for 5 mins when it happens.

Read that palpitations can be common in pregnancy, was just a bit scary felt so strange n thought my heart was gonnna pop out my chest ( well bit of an exageration)

I have had this too hun, I think its totally normal, and it gets worse as you get into the thick of the third trimester, simply because the baby is a lot bigger and your body is working so hard to contend with everything!

I get this almost everyday...sometimes at night and was told it's normal by MW. It's worse when it happens at night cos I can't get to sleep! :roll:

Hi

I get this as well, i have an overwhelmed feeling too when it happened.
Also i feel so out of breath all the time, its really getting annoying
Katrina

I get this - I sometimes feel like I should be able to see a heart shape bouncing out my chest!! Freaks me out a bit sometimes, and does seem to pick up speed!

Glad its 'normal' :hug:

i get this to.... nearly all the time.... sometimes it's too much and it scares me.. but it's all for the baby.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back