FAO ppl looking at gettin m&p prams ;)

they are really nice...since youre such an expert on buggies..i know you ve got alot of them..do you recommend any doubles or know anyone whos got a cool double buggy.i cant seem to find one that i like

roxanne080 said:
they are really nice...since youre such an expert on buggies..i know you ve got alot of them..do you recommend any doubles or know anyone whos got a cool double buggy.i cant seem to find one that i like

phil&teds - had one and loved it! 299 incl doubles kit (not in pink tho-its dearer)

Icandy pear - amazing does everything - but pricey!

Mothercare hoxton - simple budget double

First wheels city elite - quite wide.. but funky/multifunctional

there onces that ivve previously reccomended :)

i knew i could count on you!!! i quite like the icandy pear but apparantely really difficult to assemble and the first wheels is quite cool as well..i love one of the mamas and papas awell but its about six hundred quid. thanks!!!

roxanne080 said:
i knew i could count on you!!! i quite like the icandy pear but apparantely really difficult to assemble and the first wheels is quite cool as well..i love one of the mamas and papas awell but its about six hundred quid. thanks!!!
i wud look at gettin a buggy that can convert to a single (pear/p&t)

ps.

pear is a nightmare to get hold of.. order asap if u decide with that..

Lozzi I think you need to change your name, may I suggest PramQueen?

:hug:

Steelgoddess said:

i am so pram obcessed huh hahaha

i was tryin to justify the other day to my mum how many prams ive owned.. sitlll cant hahah :rotfl:

did u get ur buzz from lesters?

lozzi said:
Steelgoddess said:

i am so pram obcessed huh hahaha

i was tryin to justify the other day to my mum how many prams ive owned.. sitlll cant hahah :rotfl:

did u get ur buzz from lesters?

Gonna order it tomorrow, dead excited!!!! Do you know how long it will take??

x maybe ill buy a little dolly to take it out with just for the hell of using it lmao!!!

Oh I thought you were going to say the 03 Sport has been reduced :( We are hopefully getting ours this weekend :D

Yay :cheer:

Oh no, we want the Tundra colour one :( Do you reckon they might reduce that one too? *hopes lozzi has psychic ability or at least insider knowledge*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back