FAO Charlie:-)

Kimbo

Reaction score
:wave: :wave: :wave:
I'm sorry but I can't work out what your avatar picture is.. It's been annoying me for ages but I keep forgetting to mention it until now when I've just seen a post from you.
what is it?
All I can see is a dead michelin man :think: :think:

It's a white gorilla lying down!

:rotfl: Michelin man!

Kim x x x x

Hi Kim :wave: Its a picture of Snowflake, the only known albino gorilla in the world.

He has sadly died now but lived for 40 years before skin cancer took him. He was taken to Barcelona Zoo after he was found as a baby clinging to his dead mother who had been shot by poachers :(

Some info here

http://www.gro-group.com/grobags.aspx

It was really funny when we went to see him, all these little Spanish children where on a school trip, they were all hanging around waiting for him to wake up. He was laid on the floor with his back facing the glass, the kids were banging on the glass trying to get his attention. The teachers ushered the kids along and I just sat and waited quietly, as soon as they had gone he got up and started moving around. Some of the kids saw this and they all ran back to watch him. He sat on a huge log facing them and then turned round did a massive shit into his hands, turned back round to face them and then ate it :lol: the kids were all screaming, it was the funniest thing I ever saw :D

How's your Mum today? :hug:

awww lovely haha.
She's better today thanks.. they're still doing loads of tests but they can treat the pneumonia but they think something is wrong with her liver now :( so it's test after test..
I went to see her today, she's still on the drips but she looked better in herself, not delusional anymore and talking / sitting up etc.
thanks for asking :) :hug:

Oh no if its not one thing its another, hope her liver tests are nothing to worry about and hope she gets better soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back