fancy dress ideas

Sera-Jane

Reaction score
Ive got my aunty's 50th birthday in 2weeks and yes it is fancy dress!! im quite pregnant by now and want to look nice! usually i would be the one going as silly as possible, but there will be lots of people there i havent seen in a while and want to look like a "glowing" pregnant lady. oh and the theme is 70's im just really stuck, any suggestios will be helpful!! than you!x

My friends 26th birthday is coming up in a few weeks and it cartoon fancy dress, all my lovely skinny friends will no doubt be dressed up seductively and then there will be me and my bump :( i've decided on a black dress with some minnie mouse ears but am still worried about how i will look.

70's themes a bit of a tough one, how about a nice paisley flowey top and some flowers in your hair? the hippo boho look??

Sorry that suggestion was a bit rubbish wasnt it?? :(

Eeek!! I've just discovered I'm going to a 50's themed birthday on Saturday!! I'll be nearly 34 weeks by then. I might just have to sneak in and sit in a dark corner!!
Some lovely flowery summer tunics with big plastic sunnies and a big hair do for 70's??

How about something from Greese the musical, tha's 50's, (not quite sure how you would, cover the bump or get a poodle skijrt to come in at the waist!!! perhaps black leggings like Sandy with long black vest top and pink jacket and blonde curly wig

Never thought about the slinky Sandy outfit JJ, unfortunately even before I was pg I would never have gotten away with something like that :) The mat wear in 50's was apparently tunics and pencil skirts!
Well I'll have to go shopping, found these though that I might get away with white linen trousers and a pink scarf

Attachments

• tunic.jpg
    tunic.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 1
  • glasses.jpg
    glasses.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Ha lovely outfit, yeah floaty at the front. You need some white plastic large bead necklace or fake oversized pearls too, and chunky mules!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back