Fancy Dress help!! **UPDATED WITH PICS**

SarahH

Reaction score
I mentioned this before, but kinda forogt about it... but the night out is in 2wks time and I havent sorted anything yet!!

It's a night out in the theme of European Cities/Countries.

Well I was thinking of going as Heidi (the swiss or austrain - wherever she was from!!) with plated pigtails with wire in my hair so that the curl up. But what clothes to wear with it!!

I really dont want to spend a fortune!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!! :pray:

What about Hamburg or Frankfurt? Go as a hotdog or a burger!!!

Charity shops are great for fancy dress. No other ideas to help sorry x

If you went as Heidi, you could get white knee socks, and wear black shoes, then wear a white short sleeved fitted blouse under a pinafore dress.....you could prob get a pinafore dress from a charity shop? Ideally you'd need a brown one maybe? :think:

I'll have a quick mooch online for ideas for you :hug:

Here is a pic that might help, so instead of pinafore would just wear a skirt and find an apron?

heidi.jpg

:lol: :lol: go as PARIS and wear a white shirt with arrows on (convict) :lol: :lol:

:rotfl:

tuck said:
:lol: :lol: go as PARIS and wear a white shirt with arrows on (convict) :lol: :lol:

:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: fantastic!

i agree with emmylou. charity shops would be a great place to start

I can't find a pinafore anywhere so was planning on wearing black tailored shorts (high waisted) a white shirt and some mens black braces. Will top this all off with killer heels to make my legs look slimer with wearing shorts!! :lol: :rotfl: :lol:

I have just oredered this.... it is only £28 total for the costume and the hat, where as the shorts was £30 alone!!

I am so looking forward to it now!!

austriantyroleanhat.jpg

xlbeautifulheidithumb.jpg

Brillient...you'll look fab, can't wait to see the real piccies after the event!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back