Facebook

I will have to add you all tonight because I'm at work and they have blocked facebook :cry:

:shock:

but its a networking site.... my work use it for advertising (not in an "in your face" kind of way though!) so we can all access it for 'WORK PURPOSES'.

lol x

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
stupid f-ing freeking thing piece of poop it wont let me click any blue buttons not a confirm button or a send button driving me insane im going back to myspace
manda xx

manda224 said:
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
stupid f-ing freeking thing piece of poop it wont let me click any blue buttons not a confirm button or a send button driving me insane im going back to myspace
manda xx

It's doing the same for me, don't worry. It's just glitching up for a bit, and won't do it for much longer I'm sure. Never done it to me before this.

Jade_Number1 said:
:shock:

but its a networking site.... my work use it for advertising (not in an "in your face" kind of way though!) so we can all access it for 'WORK PURPOSES'.

lol x

I know but I work for the boring old council and it's a restricted site because it has 'messaging facilities' :x

Can you add me toooooo please!! :)

Suzi Line is the name... but also..mum's the word for now. Had my 12 week scan yesterday, and telling friends this evening.. can't wait.

Good luck with your scans ladies.

xx

got it working now am running it threw mozilla going to add everyone now
manda xx

There is also a facebook thread in the members/adult section for those who might not want to put their details on a public board. :)

OK, I think I've added everyone on here that I could find!

Unfortunately I can't make it common knowledge on Facebook that I'm pregnant as I have ex-pupils on there who would feed back instantly to my current classes... !

i added you hun im not going to say anything to anyone on facebook about babys unless they say something first as im dosey and will put my foot right in it :D
manda xx

Thank you!

I am really paranoid about it at the moment cos all my friends and family on there know - just not the kids!! xxx

aww must be hard keeping it a secret
so when are you going to tell everyone?
manda xx

I have told all my friends and family (more or less).

The advice from my school has been to categorically NOT tell the kids, which is really difficult as several of them have already said "you look pregnant, Miss" (tactful if I'm not!) and I've had to have a bit of time off and couldn't tell my classes why (said it was flu).

I think a lot of the staff know or have guessed so I'm thinking it's only a matter of time before all the kids know anyway. I feel really awful about leaving my A level classes at Easter :(

oh so they are older kids
not so easy to hide from then
i dont understand why you aint allowed to tell them if they are old enough to understand that sort of thing
manda xx

add me add me, not in first tri but i'm crashing this facebook thread :) krystal mair - newcastle network

Hooray!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I have finally got to 12 weeks and can tell all my friends that I am preggers. So now I can have lots of pf friends too (if you would like to be me friend :pray: )

Please pm me if you would like my name to add to your Facebook friends.

Congratulations on getting to 12 weeks hun! :dance: :clap: :hug: (doing a little happy dance for you) :cheer: you must be so relieved :hug: I have PMed you babe xxxxxxxx

im gonna add mine too
emma mccormack - manchester network

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momsoon566
Back