eyes

leanne1b

Reaction score
Hiya,
Anyone know if this is okay?
A day or 2 ago, Cian was lying on me and looked up, I thought I saw something on the bottom of his eyeball, but as soon as he noticed me trying to look... he decided to not cooperate.
Anyway, with his 10 millionth trip to a and e yesterday, I completely forgot. This evening I noticed it again and he sat still for a minute. A few millimetres under the iris (the coloured bit I think lol), he has like a dark purple or dark brown or dark red, line and a dot or 2. the line is only about... 4/5mm long. Its just strange looking.
Def not always been there, but its not like a blood shot eye, its too dark... and only in this area really. Also, looks very... solid?? Like the colour of it, it almost looks drawn on? Its just odd looking lol.
Is that normal/ok? x

I've no idea Hun But hope he's ok x

Not sure hun, maybe keep an eye on it (no pun intended lol!) and if it's still there in a few days give the GP or HV a call? x

I don't know Maria? Would an optician see a baby that small? Jut because I tried to ale my daughter when she was 3 (didn't know when screening started) and they said they wouldn't look at a Child under 4? X

Oh I don't know hun. Hmmm not sure then, other than the keeping 'an eye' on it lol... sorry hehe

Can you get a pic? I had a google for you, but couldn't find anything that came close to what you described.

xxxxx

I'll try an get a pic if he dcides to cooperate lol. And I know, I googled it and it gave NOTHING! Lol. Hes so strange!!! X
And thanks hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back