Expensive Day

monster_munch

Reaction score
Went to view the photographs we had taken at a professional photo shoot - bought 2 wall pictures (a montage and one with 3 in a row) and 5 smaller photos - it came to...

wait for it

£875.00 !!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

We have the money saved up though, so paid for that.

Then decided to go into town and bought a WII :lol: another £200!

Got my hippy hipster seat thing through, so that's £30!

Bought my daughter a gorgeous pair of jeans from a posh shop :oops: I love going in there :oops: :oops: £25 (for a pair of jeans for a toddler!)

And then lunch out...

So all in all it's been a pretty expensive day :rotfl:

Not sure my husband will be taking me out again in a while!!

LMAO - the photgrapher even said.... 'hold your breath' when totalling up the costs!!
But we did have great fun doing the shoot and looking at the photos (he does a slide show for you) - it was worth it :D

To be honest I could have spent a LOT more - I wanted the huge photo frame with a big photo in the middle and 13 little (well 8 X 6 inches) photos round the edges, but that was £700 on it's own :lol:

There were so many photos that we didn't get a copy of and they were gorgeous :( I want to go back and get them!!

We have to wait a couple of months before we get sent the pictures so it will be a nice to see them properly.

You'll have to have more photo's taken when #2 arrives! Glad you had a fab day. Must have been really nice after the stress of yesterday.

That's the other reason why we didn't get the huge photo - it would have been us 3 in the middle and loads of our daughter round the outside. I whispered to Dh that it wouldn't lookvery good when this LO comes - I obviuosly didn't whisper very quietly cus the photographer said - I understand, when there's 4 of you, it won't be fair!

Bless him.
In 2 years time, it'll be another £900 quid then :rotfl:

:shock:

For that much I would want to be airburshed till I looked as thin as Victoria Beckham :rotfl:

The wii is well worth it tho - let me know your top score on bowling training - the one with hundreds of pins :wink: :oops:

Bloody hell, i dont spend that in a month and im shocked you paid that!!!

Im never getting professional photos done :shock:

I hope they look fab!!!!

:shock:

That's what I call a nice day! :lol: I love spending money-just never have any to spend! :lol:

I'm sure the photos will be worth it! :D

mrs_tommo22 said:
Bloody hell, i dont spend that in a month and im shocked you paid that!

We were saving up for a new TV, but decided they were so nice that it was worth using that money for them.

Libs - I am cr@p at bowling, both in RL and on the WII - tennis is my game so far.

Have you played it with all 4 people as you? Funny as fook and soooo hard!! :lol:

Well MM you rich bitch, i bet they look great!

Im jealous really i would love to have all that done really.

I bet5 you had a lovely day

proffesional photography deffo the best career lmao

sounds great ! hope u can eat for the rest of the month :rotfl:

:rotfl:

It was expensive - but worth it IMO

Thank goodness we had the money saved up, or we would be having beans on toast for a looong time :rotfl: :rotfl:

£875!!!!!! jeez thought ours were expensive at £120 lmao, im cheap hehe :oops: :rotfl:

We got some posh photos taken of James when he was 6 months old. I remember thinking they were really expensive at £40 each!! (How cheap am I?! :lol: )

We only bought 2 of them, and my parents bought 2. I wish we could have bought them all cos I love them. They're hanging above the fireplace. It's nice to have some decent photo's to look back on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back