Exciting news!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
I just spoke to a midwife on the phone and she thinks I am now in labour! Getting contractions every 20 minutes now and when I start getting 2 every 10 minutes then I've to head into the hospital. :dance: I hope this is finally it! I'd love for Aimee to be born on her due date. hehe

I am now going to have a lie down on the couch, watch Top Gear on catch up tv and have a toasted bagel with cheese! :cheer: Hopefully get a wee :sleep: as well!

I am excited!! :D

Oooh YAY!!! :cheer: :dance: :cheer:
That's excellent news!! Bring on those contractions ay! :twisted: :pray:

Come on Aimee!! You can do it! :cheer:

Yay good luck! I won't be online tomorrow because I have the day off, but I hope when I come back you have a baby! :D

Awwwwwww wow, fingers crossed for you hun! take it easy get lots of rest... becuase in a day or too your'll have lots of sleepless nights to look forwards to (hopefully) keep us updated x x x x

yay! hopefully Aimee will be a due date baby! good luck :cheer: :hug:

sounds promising! let us know when your off to hospital hun! good luck. xxx

Oh wow cool hon! yeah get lots of grub for energy have a nice shower and get ready for action yah!!!

x :cheer:

Oooh how exciting really hoping this is it for you and Aimee makes her appearance on time! :cheer: :hug:

ooh thats really exciting!! make sure you eat something and maybe get some sleep
whilst the contractions are still far apart..you'll need the energy!!

yay :cheer: :cheer: good luck!! xx

Yippeeee!!! How exciting!! :cheer: Who is your text buddy?! Stock up on those bagels and get your energy up... and come on Amiee! :dance: :dance:

Yay! Will watch this space with anticipation! Wishing you a smooth labour :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back