• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Excellent news for you Meet people! lmao

SarahH

Reaction score
I have just booked everything!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You'll get peace and quiet now - no more questions!! hahaha!!

Hasn't gone as planned but I am still getting there.

Leave here on Monday night at 7pm and go down on the sleeper service - arrive at 5.45am :shock:

I am then booked into the Norfolk hotel who are kindly letting me check in straight away instead of waiting til 2pm so I can leave all my stuff and have a snooze and a shower before meeting you lovely lot!

Stay over night, and then get the bus again in the morning at 11am getting back home at 9.20pm

It's gonna be alot of travelling so you lot better be worth it!! :rotfl:

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Sarah you said in another thread you don't know us in real life, so we are not as close as your IRL friends. But when you've met us, you'll have even more friends you have to listen to wingeing about all their problems :lol:

Maybe like on Karen Taylor (BBC3 comedy show) if some winges you could just say 'I hear what your saying, but to me it sounds like this- 'a boo hoo hooo, waaa waa waa!' (child grizzling noises :lol: )

YAY excellent news :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

make sure you have a text buddy :)

Thats brilliant news.....I think you get the award for travelling the furthest distance :D

yay hun, im so pleased you are coming now after all that i was really enjoying reading all your posts bout coming then not coming :rotfl: :rotfl:

sending you a PM hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back