• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eviction Notice for Mr Collier

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Listen up Mr, this is Auntie Sarah talking now!!!

You have been in mummy long enough now and its time for you to come out so we can see all your cuteness!!! 40 weeks is long enough to be cooked so now your being an awkward little man!
If you come out now we will all be very happy and spoil you rotten (ok dont call my bluff you know we wil anyway). WE need you out, mummy is uncomfy and needs her little man now!
Now come into the world little man...its lovely weather (well it is up here) and i think 25th of May is a nice day to be born :wink:

Oh and we need you to come soon so you and mummy can come to the York meet so i can have a cuddle!!! :)

Consider this your final eviction notice Mr

here here

collier i think its time to come out and play and feel free to encourage a few more babies to join you in a marathon popping session today :rotfl:

Yay - come on Collier. Time to come out and play...

Good post!!

Come on little guy!! As much as I'd LOVE to spend a bit more time with Mummy in 3rd tri, I think she's getting fed up now and you really are a typical bloke keeping us ladies waiting like this... :roll:

You're doing well not giving her any stretchers though so keep up the good work.

BUT! You are a little toe rag!! :moon:

come on collier!!!! :cheer:

your poor mammy wants to meet you now, 40 weeks is long enough :hug:

AWWW thanks for this Sarah its cheered me up so much your a great friend :hug:
Im trying to shift him but hes not budging the little monkey :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

I HOPE HE'S LISTENING TO YOU SARAH :pray: :rotfl:

glad to help hun...after everything you have done for me its the least i can do :)

hope he listens too lol xx

Well i hope he does come out for you and listens to Sarah,
And Sarah if this little man does listen to you, you know what you have to do for me on August 5th.........lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back