Ever met a famous person?

I met Sally Webster from corrie when i was about 2-3! :lol:

other than that i havent met anyone else famous :lol: how boring am i?! :lol:

Mark Lamarr after a recording of Never Mind the Buzzcocks. We went to a party in the Green Room at the BBC afterwards :D

I've met quite a few 'famous' people. (They were famous but not so much these days)

Belinda Carlise
Tony Hadley
Some of The Animals (60's band how sang House of the Rising Sun)
Alannah Myles (Black Velvert)
Rhod Gilbert
Robert Cray (Huge in Blues)
John Hammond (Blues again)
H from Steps
Roger (out of My Family)
ASIA (80's rock band)
Dennis Loccorire (Dr Hook)

& more I can't think of. I work n a theatre & we have a lots of people who were once big & some how are slightly famous now.

I have met Marilyn Manson + band (and actually had a brief fling with Mr Manson himself. Im not proud :oops: ), I have met Metallica, dEUS (I snogged the lead singer, Tom Barman - now that I am proud of! :D ), Korn, the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, Cast, Evan Dando from the Lemonheads, Im sure there are more, I was such a bloody groupie :lol:

Less cool people Ive met are, Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee, Les Dennis and Adam Woodyat - Squealy! Who was really really nice! Melinda Messenger who wasnt.

Urchin I have also met PWEI and BRA - my cousin was mates with them, he DJ'd with BRA, so I met them then.

Sarah&Braydon said:
iv met mike read played frank on eastenders but it was 18 yrs ago and he was not a very nice person very selfish.
iv met Matt Holland a footballer whp played for ipswich i stalked him round my local tesco lol
and Keiron Dyer

cant think of any one else

Tommo hates Kieron dywyer and wants him to die for leaving Ipswich!

Tony Hadley insisted that I go to the VIP room and basically get it on with him when he came to a night club I worked at :puke: He really thought he could just order me to shag him and got very cross when I said no, I told him to fook off and put manky cloths in his drink all night after that as he insisted I was the only one who served him all night :lol: :lol:

East 17 asked me and a friend to go to a strip joint with them when I was 17 for a gang bang, I declined that offer too!!

A chippendale once spotted me on the way to do a show on stage at a nightclub grabbed and bruised my arm passed me to someone working for them and said take her upstairs for later..needless to say i stayed firmly down stairs

I obviously attract all the priemium celebs!!

poochielove said:
In the club i used to work at i met Motorhead, Artic Monkeys, Howard (halifax ads :rotfl: ), Warren from hollyoaks, who was so so so rude. And the best till last.....

GOK WAN!!!!

Ohhh what did warren do? cos hes kinda cute on screen :oops:

Loola said:
I have met Marilyn Manson + band (and actually had a brief fling with Mr Manson himself. Im not proud :oops: ), I have met Metallica, dEUS (I snogged the lead singer, Tom Barman - now that I am proud of! :D ), Korn, the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, Cast, Evan Dando from the Lemonheads, Im sure there are more, I was such a bloody groupie :lol:

Less cool people Ive met are, Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee, Les Dennis and Adam Woodyat - Squealy! Who was really really nice! Melinda Messenger who wasnt.

Urchin I have also met PWEI and BRA - my cousin was mates with them, he DJ'd with BRA, so I met them then.

Sorry for being nosey but.. what kind of a brief fling did you have with MM?? (I can't stand him :wall: )

ShineyHappyPeople said:
Loola said:

Sorry for being nosey but.. what kind of a brief fling did you have with MM?? (I can't stand him :wall: )

Well it was a strange night in a hotel after a gig, we drank wine, watched a Barbara Streisand film and did some things which I wont go into detail about :oops: and then a we spent weird Summer together whilst the band were in tour here back in 1997, I was 18, it was then that I got to meet Metallica and Korn and various other rock bands. When I look back I cant believe it! It was exciting though and he was a really nice guy, one of the most intelligent and interesting people Ive ever met, he definitely had a presence! I know he is not the best looking bloke ever. He sent me letters for a while afterwards too and even a Christmas card, bless him :lol:

I must be boring. No one famous comes anywhere near here! I tried getting the autograph of Marcus Patrick, Ben from Hollyoaks. I have been to a couple of Birmingham clothes shows where some of the Z-listers go, like Ziggy and that Helen from Big Brother. I wouldn't even bother trying with them.

Sam&Alice said:
dot from eastenders. and a few older ones from eastenders - can't remember their names now.

oh, and i was on page 3 :wink:

Erm excuse me .... rewind.
Page 3 ... i think we definatley need pictures

Jim Bowen drinks in our village pub every night. Does that count? :rotfl:

chickadee1976 said:
Sam&Alice said:
dot from eastenders. and a few older ones from eastenders - can't remember their names now.

I was on page3.com when I was 19... :rotfl: ... seriously!!!!!

I served the Magic Numbers at a garage I worked at who were all very boring and grumpy, I didnt recognize them till I seen them in a news paper the next day! (Whatever American band who was touring with them had this guy and he was the most BEAUTIFUL man I have ever seen!!!! And he was really really lovely! If anyones knows can you tell me because I have always wondered :) )

One of the England Goalies but I didn't recognize him I just thought he was ridiculously tall! Then some man came in all excited saying "Wooow was he just in here!!!" And I didnt know who he was on about lol!

Jason Donavon is friends with my boss and Richard and Julie.

My boyfriend met Phil Colins when he was waiting for his son in a airport in Dublin.....Im glad I wasn't there because I love Phil Colins and probably would of scared him pooless!

chickadee1976 said:
Sam&Alice said:

in a school uniform :wink:

standing next to the woman who works for the government who was incharge of education at the time (her actual job title has left me!). was pg 3 of our local :rotfl: :rotfl: was also on the front page of another.

Oh i forgot i met lloyd grossman hahaha

My Oh has met loads...
Espeically Liverpool players... they always go into the restaurant he works in

i used tro work in a restaurant in "abersoch" some of u may know it ??? very popular with surfers and for sme reason famous people in 4 years i have met:

ken barlow - - corrie
todd grimshaw -- corrie (mmmmmmm come to mummy)
tyrone - - corrie

ross kemp (grant) - eastenders (have personal autograph :cheer: :cheer: ) very nice man , but a very very big man in real life

hugo speer - various dramas/full monty - have autograpth lol

and a few news presentaz no idea who they are tho lol

i know reallyoldmum goes to abersoch and im sure she has seen a few of the above woundering around :cheer: :cheer: a very popular place for the stars dor some reason :think: :think: :think: :think:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
poochielove said:
In the club i used to work at i met Motorhead, Artic Monkeys, Howard (halifax ads :rotfl: ), Warren from hollyoaks, who was so so so rude. And the best till last.....

GOK WAN!!!!

Ohhh what did warren do? cos hes kinda cute on screen :oops:

He was coked up beyond belief and then started on the toilet assistant! When any of us girls went up and asked him if he wanted a dance he told us to fuck off! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back