• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Erm no. 2 problems :s

TORino

Reaction score
Sorry for the grim thread.

Has anyone else had problems? I keep getting the squits really bad. I get the full on sweats and bad stomach pains and everything.

I do have a dicky tummy normally anyway if I eat certain things but I'm just a bit concerned at the frequency of the episodes at the minute :(

aww sorry to hear that hun but I am the opposite, i have been waiting to poop for good week now :-(

I've had both these problems recently. lol

Dodgy tummy today - after having waited nearly a week for something to arrive. lol This LO sure has a lot to answer for.

xx

Oooh nightmare! Not sure what you can do for the squits, but try laculose (like a suger syrup from chemists) for unbunging - works a treat

ive been swinging between the two so neither gets too bad lol, being optomistic means i can see the benefit of the way its going for me :)

I go between the both. wait days and days to go then bam!
its annoying when i get tummy pains n think oo i gotta go, then nothing x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back