• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EMMA GANGOFGIN HAS HAD HER BABY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
sorry again for delayed post

ALEX WILLIAM HARRIS is here 10lb 10 Emergency c- section at 1.05am

CONRATULATIONS EMMA :dance: :cheer: WELL DONE :clap:
AND WELCOME TO THE WORLD ALEX :angel: :wave:

I am watching this space is excitement waiting to find out how Mother and baby our doing :cheer: :cheer:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
21.09"Find out at about 10pm if it'd to be a c section or not"

no words as yet but will update when i know
good luck Emma :pray: :hug:

COME ON BABY EMMA GET ON OUT THE EXIT DOOR YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED MUMMY WANTS TO MEET YOU!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for late posting :oops:
Wednesday 11.18
Emma's in the delivery suite about to have her waters popped yay!

good luck Emma hope this works swiftly and your already contractiong your way to Mummy hood :dance: :dance: :dance:

"End of shift report still a no - show consultant will see her tommorow morning with a view to a 4th gelling and/or popping her waters depending on progress, could possibly take another 24 hours. stubborn little tyke isnt he!"

Poor Emma's still waiting :hug: she must be so tired now please send her all the baby dust thoughts you can.
It send vertual labour dust and my wishes that you will soon be in the throws of contraction heven :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
4otq151.gif

dust-3.gif
LaborDust-1.gif
LaborDust.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Richard
Consultants just did 3rd gel and said they should be bale to break waters this time so Emma is happy

:cheer: :cheer: hopes those waters are a whoooshing soon hun :dance: :dance:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8.44am Tuesday
Hi its Richard (OH) still no news from the front, emma had 2 inductions gels last night and nothing doing just yet Im back in to see her now

Hope things progress swiftly for you Emma fingers crossed :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23.24 Monday
"Just has second lot nothing new from before gonna try and sleep now tho"

Hope you get an energy storing rest and you wake with lovley painful contractions :cheer: :cheer:

OK 18.01
"Just had my first lot of gel at 5 nothing yet its so bloody hot!
said i'll get a second lot at 11pm and they'll leave me overnight to labour"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
good luck Emma she will be right now having her second dose hope it works and you'll be happily contracting your way to Mummy hood soon
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ok sorry this is so late in being posted ive been in touch with Emma all day and giving support but have been for a number of reasons unable to get on line
Ive made my apoligise and Emma understands

Ok hope i can now do you justice now Emma :hug: :hug: :hug

good luck emma!!!!! hope you're in some pain soon :lol: i mean that in the nicest way of course :hug: :rotfl:

Oooh good luck, I wonder who will be first :D :cheer:

Good luck hun....hopefully something has started happening now.
:cheer:

hopefully a little person made their debut overnight.

Sandi

Good luck but hope you don't need it as your holding your little one :hug: xx

Ooooo Emma, i hope something is happning for you now!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: Good luck

awww poor emma :(

i really hope this little one gives their mummy a break and pops out soon :hug:

come on you little monkey, exit your mummy, she wants to meet you.

Emma - best of luck hope you manage some sleep

She could have her baby by now :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope your their emma,good luck :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen