Eek not long now

Em91

Reaction score
99 days to go! :-D next milestone is the move to tri three next week! Can't believe how time is flying now!

Congrats on 99 days to other 3-4 ladies who have the same EDD to :) x

Congratulations on reachin 99 days left!! Very exciting! x

Yeah 27weeks is offically start of Tri 3! offtt!!! so so so close xx

Thought so :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats on double figures!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congrats on reaching double double figures!!

I'm 27 weeks on sunday, but was waiting to move when my ticker says, so can we move over earlier?
xx

Congrats on the 99 days, it's the same for me too as I'm due the same day! Can't believe how quick it's going now! xx

I'm 27 weeks on sunday, but was waiting to move when my ticker says, so can we move over earlier?
xx

Everyone seems to move at the start of week 27, rather than at the end of it when ticker says
Think I moved to tri to at the start of 13 weeks instead of as I hit 14 weeks. Suppose it doesn't really matter :) x

xx

Everyone seems to move at the start of week 27, rather than at the end of it when ticker says
Think I moved to tri to at the start of 13 weeks instead of as I hit 14 weeks. Suppose it doesn't really matter :) x

Ooooo!! Thats really exciting!! Feels proper grown up to be moving out to Tri3 although I love it here in Tri2 and will miss my fellow Tri2ers xx

Know what you mean tri 2 has all the lovely milestones and its the relaxed bit you stress in tri1 because its so early then we will stress in tri3 watching for labour! can't believe we're nearly at the last strech I remember tri1 were we were all waiting on that first scan! x

So exciting! Good luck wirh tri 3 when you get there hun and make sure you pop back and see us! Xxxx

Know what you mean tri 2 has all the lovely milestones and its the relaxed bit you stress in tri1 because its so early then we will stress in tri3 watching for labour! can't believe we're nearly at the last strech I remember tri1 were we were all waiting on that first scan! x

It's mad how quickly it has all gone. In tri 1 I really thought it would just drag but can't believe it's nearly tri 3! eek, then mega painnnnnn soon enough! xx

Congrats, I'm the same EDD as you so also have 99 days to go! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back