Eek! Help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERIN84

Reaction score
We are going up to Scotland to see my mum in 2 weeks and I need to take all the Xmas pressies with me!!!!! I HAVE NOTHING!!!!

She flies out to Oz on the 4th nov so I need to give her:

Nephews birthday present
Nieces birthday present
(their birthdays are in nov and like, 5 days apart!!!)
Nephews Xmas pressie
Nieces Xmas pressie
Brothers Xmas pressie
SIL Xmas pressie
Mums Xmas pressie
SIL parents Xmas pressie - I have this one!!!!

Plus, these all have to be lightweight, non bulky things.

HELP!!!!!!!

At least you have 1 :oooo:

Jewellery is small?

What ages are the nieces and nephews?

Purses and wallets?

Photo calenders? May not have time now?

Perfume/aftershave won't be that heavy

Not sure on kids :eh:

ARGH!!

Joshie will be 4 and charley will be 2. They are at the age that they won't really appreciate anything other than toys???

I got charley a peppa pig dress yesterday :) I will get joshie some kind of clothes too. That's birthdays sorted.

What I might do for Xmas is send my SIL some money to buy them a toy or something??? That way they will get something they want?????

Yes?? No???

Paper art set you know like stuff to fold and colour in and make? All fairly lightweight. Craft shops could sell? X

Paper art set you know like stuff to fold and colour in and make? All fairly lightweight. Craft shops could sell? X

Oooh, yeah? I hadn't thought of anything like that!? That would be good for joshie wouldn't it? X

What about gift vouchers? The love to shop ones are good cos there's a variety of shops with them x x

On the lakeland website you can get hand stickers so that they make your hands look like dinosaurs. Theyre ace and Ill be getting Paiges cousin (also 4) a pack for xmas. Maybe just get them small things to open (like table present type things) then as youve said, just put a bit of money in a card.

Travel aquadraws? Argos do ones in little red cases for 2 for 15pound :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back