eeeeek!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

natashateale

Reaction score
I am so excited about christmas this year. It is out first christmas in our home that we bought last christmas on the 23rd of dec and got the keys to on the 24th but couldnt move untill Jan as christmas is very busy for us.
But really excited to get the decorations and the tree and put a stocking at the end of my littles girls bed in her own bedroom :)
My little girl has got a big long list of things she wants this year and i am hoping that the lounge will be full of prezzies :) It will be great.
Really pointless thread really sorry :)

14week and 6days til christmas day :)

i love xmas too...and also last year there was something i found on the internet it was fab...basically its a santa site, u put lots of details in for instance it asks ur childs name and age and a favourite gift they would like and then it makes up a video where it looks like santa is talking to your LO, my LO was gobsmacked with it last year and kept asking me to play it, if i can find it again (sure i saved the video to my inbox) i will give you the link its fab, i just loved seeing Elise's face light up :D xx

its closed for the season at the mo haha just tried it...tis a tad early though to be doing the video haha! x

Its sound good though and i will deff have to try it when its open lol. I cant wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back