Editing a jpg file - please help!

Bexter

Reaction score
Hi, i want to get a wedding photo from my computer onto canvas for a present for my parents (via Asda photo website).

I have edited the pic to what i want but how can i make it just black and white? Or can't i? (it's in colour at the moment).

Cheers,

Have you got photoshop?

You can do it in Image>Adjustments Theres a few options there to play around with, different pictures look better with different B&W tones. Try the Saturation one and just drag the saturation tab all the way to the left and then lighten it a bit?

Hi, i have photo editor? In image it only has 5 options, crop, resize, rotate, balance and autobalance.

Sorry to be so thick :wall: - is photoshop online?

no you have to pay for it unless you get a cracked version ;)

Erm, does the asda site have that option?

I have to do the school run now but I'll do it if you want to send me the pic? Let me know, or maybe someone else will do it for ya?

Thanks for your help Urchin.

I will try the Asda website now, but if not i will send it to you if that's ok.

Cheers!

I've done the same with one of our wedding photos.
I done it through Next....once you upload it for them you can change it to being black and white, sepia, special effects etc. Worth looking on the site, if you have no luck let me know I'll change it for you and send it back.

Your welcome, not sure what the Asda ones were but mine (and it's plenty big enough since I want baby ones done for the same wall etc) cost £39.99 it's lovely, well made/presented etc, great service, speedy etc. I'll use them next time too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back