• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eating ??

DanDecMum

Reaction score
Dec has always been a great little eater, he will try anything once and he always eats a good amount, the thing is these past few weeks he wont stop eating :eh: He is always saying he is hungry and he needs something to eat, he is eating hugh amounts, some days he will eat 2-3 breakfasts before he is full :shock:, he also seems to be addicted to cheese dips and can eat up to 4 a day.

Has anyone elses toddler suddenly started eating hugh amounts ?, I was thinking maybe a spurt, do they have spurts at this age, he is 27.5 months ??

Thanks in advance for any replies xx

I would say it could be hun, I have a picky eater here at times :roll:

Yep, sounds like a growth spurt hun :)

What sort of things does Dec eat, at times I'm at a loss what to feed Katie. She eats better at breakfast and lunch and then evening meal is just hit/miss :(

What sort of things does Dec eat, at times I'm at a loss what to feed Katie. She eats better at breakfast and lunch and then evening meal is just hit/miss :(

Dec will eat anything at all hun, he loves pastas and salad, mashed spuds, gravy and veg, curry, spag.bol, tbh the only things he isnt to keen on is, do you know all the kiddies frozen food like happy faces, fish fingers, chick sticks ect ect. He loves to try anything the other day he ate half of my cajun chicken and it was hot,hot,hot !!!! lol

I did read that a lot of toddlers dont need 3 meals a day and that if you focus on her lunch being her main meal that should be fine. I must blook up the web site for you xx

Ethan as days where he dont eat next to nothing , but other days he can have 2 bowls of cerials and 2 lots of toast for breakfast and then doesnt stop xx

I really worry about their eating although my mum looks at what they eat and says they eat more than her :rofl:

Lunch seems to be the best meal for her and Joe funnily enough so I try to do a proper lunch or buy one :oooo:

We had nearly 3 full meals today though :yay: But I did make their favourite, fish in butter sauce :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back