Early testing - Implantation bleeding

caro_e

Reaction score
Hi, its my first post here and I've read a lot of similar posts but really need some opinions on my situation.

I have a semi-regular 29 day cycle and this month had sex on day 13 and day 15 (day 13 he pulled out before ejaculation but day 15 he didn't). This morning (day 21) there was a spot of blood (enough to cover a 20p/10p coin) on the toilet paper (just over 3 hours ago) but nothing since then. Is it too soon for this to be implantation bleeding? How soon after possible implantation can I take a first response test? I'm not due for AF until Christmas/Boxing Day, so still 8 days away.

And for the shallow part of my post, should I be good at my work xmas party tomorrow night and only drink orange juice? I don't really want to answer the questions I'll get about why I'm not drinking (I'm not TTC) but definitely don't want to cause any damage if I am pregnant!?!??

How do I not go crazy waiting for xmas day/af?

Thanks heaps

About the first part I have no idea...

About the second one - if you still wont have AF till x-mas why dont you say that you are using antibiotics and cant drink? And, I am sure one small glass of wine wont do anything if you are pregnant. :hug:

An implanation bleed normally happens 8-10 days post ovulation so it is a little bit early but doesn't mean it isn't one. However, IB aren't very common and the majority of women don't have them.
It's entirely up to you whether you drink at the xmas party. If you do, I would only have a couple and not get totally off your face!! Or alternatively, you could always water things down or pretend you've got a vodka and coke.

Keeping it all x'd for you :pray:

Update - I don't know what the bleeding was last week, but this morning (10dpo) I started bleeding small amounts of brownish blood (blech, tmi!). So either I've got AF early (this has never ever happened before) or... Will test in a day or two. I'm feeling strangely calm at the moment..

Keeping it all x'd you get your bfp for xmas!!! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back