Early Symptons

Vickyxx

Reaction score
I am 4/5dpo and I was just wondering if any of you could tell me what the early signs of pregnancy are I mean before you can do a hpt, as I have been suffering with serious cramps since ov and I dont want to read to much in to anything without knowing the facts :eh:

Thank you x

every body is different,i was told hpt wouldnt show up after 15 days after ov.... but my friend did a test 8 days after and she shown up two faint lines!

Its so confusing, before I started ttc I didnt think twice about cramps, pulling pains and the occasional bit of acid indigestion...but now every little belly flip has got me thinking .... could it be?

Arghhhhh why do we do this to ourselves!!

SS is the worst!!
I'm going to try and not SS for the next couple of months and just keep a check on the dates so I know when I'm late - then I can start worrying about every little twinge and pain!!!

Thats probably the best thing to do bonny, my oh's suggestion was rather then worry about dates lets just dtd every day instead... men!! :eh:

I think once I have a regular pattern it will be easier, but not knowing when af is even due is so frustraing for me as I always knew almost to the hour when I was on the pill but now I have no clue!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back