• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Early Nesting

cab'o'holic

Reaction score
Well yesterday I had a call saying my sofa was coming tomorow insted of next week :shock:
Well since I found out I havent stopped not just the living room, the whole house is so clean and tidy and im looking around for more to do and cant find anything and its so anoying, all I need to do now is get OH to fit the breakfast bar in the kitchen and get the cot out of the loft and im so stresed that thay need doing and I cant do them and I cant get OH motivated. I have banned shoes being worn past the front door no eating anything in the livingroom, im constantly mopping the kitchen floor as the dogs are running mud in. OH and Luke not happy!
I need to have the baby soon or we will have a faded floor and tops from over cleaning!!!!!!!! HELP

haha daddy thinks christmas has come early here... his cltohes are ALL clean, they barely touch the basket and ther washed, and i cant stop hoovering he keeps telling me of apparently 10.30 is too late to hovoer haha :D

I managed to clear out 1 cuboard in the kitchen the other day before getting tired out and having a kip on the sofa... don't think this counts as nesting though! :shock: I too can't wait because I am feeling really lazy at the min and the house could do with a bit of a clean! lol

Lyndsey

I moved house back in July and for a while I thought that can wait, but for the last few weeks I have been arguing with the OH for him to do stuff and some chores (ironing, feeding dog, cleaning up back and dishes oh and cleaning up after himself) but today I have sorted the two bedrooms, the living room is nearly done (got to hoover that and then vax all the carpets in the house) wash the kitchen (which I do everyday basically) sort out under the stairs and catch up on my clothes washing (all babies clothes and blankets and stuff been washed but I now feel that they dont smell 'fresh' enough if you know what I mean) and I got to do the bathroom. lol none of these are big jobs as I do them quite often, I just got the urge to get EVERYTHING sorted before baby is here, and if the OH doesnt see that and give me a hand and calls me lazy and stuff and says I dont do a lot (I do stay in bed a bit as I have had a diffiult pregnancy and really havent been well, at one point I was in hospital on a drip for a few days)
I find now that if smething isnt done I get short tempered very quick and think why the hell cant he understand what I am going through and what it is like??

Erm, does that sound familiar?

sorry for the hi-jack :oops:

Oh yeah, the turbo tool on the cleaner is great, makes the job so much easier!

I was looking for a document in my chest of drawers last night and that was it, spent nearly two hours cleaning the whole thing out!!

What a boring way to spend a Saturday night but at least I got it done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back