• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dying of boredom!

evemarie8

Reaction score
My OH is watching ANOTHER Jean Claude Van Damme movie, its got to be about the 7th one this month, he bought loads of them from ebay for about £1 each and I am suffering the consequences! I have even cleaned my kitchen, I really am that bored! :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored:

Oh I feel for you!! I would rather clean my loo without gloves lmao!
My OH repeatedly watches Cops or Cops on camera lmao It drives me insane!! I keep hiding the remote haha He always finds it though! :?

Go to bed and make him think he's missing out on something?

Eat chocolate cake.

Eat ice cream.

Atleast it's not steven segal.
He made tons more movies than vandamme...

NickS said:
Go to bed and make him think he's missing out on something?

But then I might actually have to do something :shock: :shock:

I would rather have the chocolate cake :rotfl:

You could always take the chocolate cake with ice cream to bed.
If THAT doesnt take his mind off of Van Damme..
:rotfl:

NickS said:
You could always take the chocolate cake with ice cream to bed.
If THAT doesnt take his mind off of Van Damme..
:rotfl:

I've got no chance, he has just announced that double Impact is over and now it's time for match of the day! No amount of bribery, whether it includes nooky and/or food is going to get his attention now! I may as well just consider my self a TV widow and continue to up my post count on here! :roll:

evemarie8 said:
I've got no chance, he has just announced that double Impact is over and now it's time for match of the day! No amount of bribery, whether it includes nooky and/or food is going to get his attention now! I may as well just consider my self a TV widow and continue to up my post count on here! :roll:

Could be worse.
Could be back to back episodes of "the worlds greatest boxers.." on itv midnight til 5am..
:sleep:

:shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:
Don't tell him!! I would actually like him to acknowledge that I exist before I have to go to bed!!! If there is one thing he likes more than kung fu and football its boxing!!

ah poor you hun
my OH loves watching motorbike rallying
urgh how boring!!!
Hope he's not still watching the telly and is giving you some deserved attention

sarah :hug: :wave:

happy_chick said:
My OH is running around shooting people on the PS3 :roll: men!!

*is old fashioned (and old enough) to still like playing on the sega and ps1*

NickS said:
happy_chick said:
My OH is running around shooting people on the PS3 :roll: men!!

*is old fashioned (and old enough) to still like playing on the sega and ps1*

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: God I used to love the sega, sonic was the best!! :D

Bubsy the Bobcat or that Elephant that drank lemonade and snotted it at its enemies (Rolo to the Rescue), they were both cool games as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back