dumb question

cassi

Reaction score
Stupid q i know, but how do you make the rasberry tea with the leaves well not quite leaves its all crushed up? do you just add it to boiling water? or do you have to filter it through or something?

cas x

well i guess its good that im not the only 1 that dosnt know lol 10 people have looked at this and no reply hehe :D

someone must know!!! lol

Teapot and strainer?

Reminds of of this guy I used to work with years ago who had all these weird teas and was forever spitting bits out then I suggested perhaps he brewed it in a pot and used a strainer. He replied "Oh yeah, didnt think of that! :doh: "

i dont have a teapot :oops: i usually just use teabags so i dont have a strainer either, i just poured boiling water over a few spoons of rasberry tea, left them in it for a while then tipped it into another mug using a spoon to catch the bits...smells like cabbage though not rasberry, and is making me sneeze tons i think im allergic to it lol!!

Why not try putting in a jug to brew then use a seive to drain it into your mug?

i think the peices will fall through our seive..

it does taste gross!!!!!

Alot of peeps say that, i don't know how anyone can drink the stuff :puke: Try the tablets, thats what I did (made no difference but hey!! :lol: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back