Due Date.........

Leeann10

Reaction score
Is this Thursday and it has suddenly hit me like a freight train.

I have been through 11 losses and this most recent one nearly killed me. The only reason I am here now is due to my nephew (who I think of more like a son) and my dog.

I am receiving help for my delayed grief (which I hadn't realised I was suffering) and have been doing fine for months now but this week has been very hard and I am starting to struggle again.

Does anyone else feel an immense loss and pain over something so tiny??

Lee-Ann x

It's not something tiny hun, that's why it hurts so much.

Miscarriage is devastating and I'm sorry you've had to go through it so many times.

Big hugs sweetheart.

XX

I'm so sorry you've been through so much, I can't imagine how devastating it all must be for you. Some help definitely sounds good, these things need to be spoken about especially if it's delayed the grief for you!

I had 2 early losses and they nearly broke me, it's definitely not something tiny when it's such a massive part of your life. And to suffer it over and over again is devastating!

I really hope you find the help useful and manage to get through Thursday. Sending hugs :hug: xxxx

It just hurts so bad and I have been fine up until today when my Emma's Diary pack arrived in the post!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back