Due Date

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Bit of a strange one.... like some people have said with predicting their babies gender, for some weird reason (throughout my whole pregnancy) I've had it in my head that I'm gonna give birth early :shock:

I know it sounds really strange and theres no logical reason for me thinking or feeling like this but just felt it since day one. There's only five weeks left and although I feel better and more rested now I've left work I feel like I just want her out now. I know this sounds awful, as there are women on here who have been through sooo much worse than me, but I feel like so much has happened to make me even more worried about her that I just need her to be out now so I know shes ok and I can take care of her :s I dont know if this makes any sense or not lol xx

Gut instincts can often be right! Maybe make sure your bag is ready and your all set just incase!

Yeah it definately makes sense.

I've kinda been the same, had an awful time with my 1st, her heart stopped beating at 39weeks - luckily I was in hospital having a scan when it happened, but I often wonder how it would have went if I hadn't been.

If ours comes early it will be good because the worry will be gone & we'll see baby sooner, if it doesn't come early then thats also good coz i'm not fully ready.

You may well go early. Gut instincts are quite often right, but maybe its just coz you have so many worries your wishing it to happen?

Try not to stress yourself out too much about it.

:)

im the same think he's gonna be early so im trying to make sure ive got everything ready, but then again im still having dreams im having a girl and its actully a boy!!

Omg littlemiss that sounds well scary, really glad you were both ok in the end :D I don't know if I'm wishing for it as such because I'd rather be full term when she makes an entrance (only 2 weeks :D). Just have a weird feeling its gonna happen soon. I keep doing things like making sure the car always has petrol, I've even bought a spare petrol flask thing and thats in the shed just in case, I'm charging my iPod and phone all the time (normally I'd just leave it and let the batteries run out), my OH only works down the road but I've taken all his colleagues numbers etc just in case I cant get hold of him just loads of things like that which I dont plan to do but I'm doing if you know what I mean? Like I've got another 5 weeks to do all this but I feel its got to be done now because somethings gonna happen lol. Because I've felt like this all the way through Im literally expecting it anytime now, full on mentally geared up and all! Its frustrating because I could be overdue like most women and it'll make the next few weeks unbearably long and slow if I don't snap out of it!! xx

Lauren

Your doing all the right things, you only have 2 weeks until your full term (2 days for me) & baby is fully cooked & ready by then. Statistically you probs wont go til after your due date but you just never know. Your better being prepared than not!

Once everything is ready.....relax - and enjoy some "me" time before the chaos. Find another lot of things to occupy your mind, home baking or something, and you can concentrate on that rather than "have I got everything ready" Coz trust me, it'll totally drag in if you think about it too much!!

:)

awww you dont really have long left at all it does make sense. I was just the same, everything that could have caused a hiccup in this preg has, and stress galore and everything had made me think baby will be early, that will put cherry on top of everything taking me off guard!!! lol
And i thought the same i want the baby out here safe!

But after being spoke to of inducement from like 35 weeks due to slow growth my lil one is still in me, going strong at 39 weeks and wouldnt surprise me if i went over now! lol

But defo listen to instincts have everything packed just incase.

I am not organised whatsover and feel abit more chilled out in general now not even had a plug or braxton hicks or anything yet! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back