• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due date today! Where's my baby :-)

fifi211

Reaction score
I am so disapointed this morning, have been waiting 9 months and the doctor and midwife told me that today was when my baby was due, so where is he? I have looked everywhere and no sign.

This is along the lines of what Jamie thought today :lol: He has been counting down on my ticker and was expecting us to have a new baby, with no hassle this morning, you never know might be able to manage before he comes in from school :rotfl:

You know that bump on your front Fi...its in there!!!! :rotfl:

Seriously hun, relax today, i thought about you this morning, i think it will be tonight for you :hug: :hug:

Awwwwwwww-I hope it happens soon for you hunnie!!
Come on baby!!!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bloody hope so, can safely say I have had enough now.

any signs of things happening today?

gymbabeliz said:
any signs of things happening today?

Not one niggle, ache, pain, gush of waters breaking, back ache or anything. In fact if it wasn't for the huge bump in front of me would be feeling the fittest I have in weeks :roll:

OMG! I can't believe it's your due date already! 2nd and 3rd tri have flown by! :shock:

Happy due date hun! I hope baby makes an appearance soon :hug: :hug:

:cheer: for it being your due date.
:hug: know how u feel i have waited 9 months for today. still iam still excited that i wont have to wait to long now.

marie x

Aww :hug: :hug:

Can't believe it is your due date already :shock:
I hope you aren't waiting too long hun x

you never know, this energy surge could be what you need and the signs to get through labour?x

OMG I can't beleive your due already, it doesn't seem like 5 mins since we were in TTC together :shock:

Can't beleive I'm still there :wall: LOL

Come on baby!!!!! :dance:

It doesn't seem that long does it? Time certainly has flown :shock:

Hope you don't have too much longer to wait :hug:

Happy Due date Hun!!! Hope your little one doesnt keep you waiting for much longer!!!

x
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back