drool!! my nipples look amazing!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
lol.. just found a site that tells u how to put nipple sheilds on properly.. u gotta turn them inside out wet the rim stick thepockyout nipple part to ur nipple and then stick down the rim to ur boob.. then thurn the nipple part the right way out so it has some suction on ur nipple! ive had them on for an hour and it works.. some of my nip is inside the sheild!! :D yippy1 hopefully by 10-15 weeks i shall have norm nips :)

can i just ask why ur using it now? i thought they were for when bubs is born and feeding? :think:

coz i have flat inverted nipples..they go in instead of out when u squeeze the breast..so mw said to start using them to draw nipple out.. to use 5 hrs a day, and i can start now but start nipple massage in 3rd tri.. coz the suctions not seriously stimulating the nips like masage will..

ahh rite ok.. sorry just curious still lots i dont know... its kinda scary :roll:

yea i didnt have those till after i was sore nipple shields that is. i didnt put them in water neither just slapped it on my boob, and shoved baby on. no i didnt use force just the way we talk down here :)

wow i've never seen these before! good luck with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back