Dreams..

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Well I can tell Im preggers again as Ive began my nocturnal movie time!! I have such vivid dreams and most of them take the form of a movie with a proper plot and everything. I only seem to get this when Im preggers!

I also get some horrible nightmares too. Last night I dreamt i was on a bus with my mum and a man behind me kept tapping me on the head, I turned round and it was an old guy about 60 with grey hair and piercing blue eyes and a drinkers nose. He grabbed my wrists with one hand then reached into his inside pocket and got out a knife and stabbed me in the leg!! :shock: Then he reached into his pocket again for another knife and stabbed me in the top of my head!!!

I woke up with a real jolt it was sooo vivid. :(

Anyone else dreaming more?

Yeah I am dreaming more too and they are definitely more vivid.

I dreamt last night that I was having a party in my garden and Jools and Brody were there (I don't even know what you look like Jools) and Gabs and Brody went missing, it was absolutely awful and we were frantic. It turns out someone within the party thought it would be funny to hide them :evil: It was awful and so real.....

Tina & Gabs said:
Yeah I am dreaming more too and they are definitely more vivid.

I dreamt last night that I was having a party in my garden and Jools and Brody were there (I don't even know what you look like Jools) and Gabs and Brody went missing, it was absolutely awful and we were frantic. It turns out someone within the party thought it would be funny to hide them :evil: It was awful and so real.....

OMG that reminds me of one I had the other night. It was so horrible I can't even say what it was about but I keep having nightmares which usually involve not being able to find Brody :( :( :cry:

Hope the nightmares stop soon. Last time most of my dreams were a bit rude :oops: :oops: :lol:

Jen...OMG! I didn't even know you were pregnant again!
CONGRATULATIONS! Lx

LucyBee said:
Jen...OMG! I didn't even know you were pregnant again!
CONGRATULATIONS! Lx

hee hee! Thanks hun :hug: It was a bit of a shock to say the least (big post in adult about it) but im definitely getting used to the idea!!

I had a dream that there was a lion trying to get me in my house the other night. It was really weird because it was my old house that I grew up in, I haven't lived there for 10 years, I had to get in the shower cubicle where he couldn't get me. I woke up terrified in the middle of the night, trying to reason with myself that there wouldn't really be a lion in my house! I considered waking up my OH to check the house as I was bursting for a wee! I managed to calm myself down in the end! It's so horrible when you eake up that scared!!

Some of my pregnancy dreams are rather good :wink: it's the only time my OH might get lucky first thing in the morning by MY initiation!

+++

I must tell you about my weird dream last night!
I was breastfeeding and the nipple was hanging off by a thread!!! And I was like ''this can't be normal, why did know one tell me this happens?'' - i felt so squeemish!!
It was so vivid in my mind when I woke up :moon:

I was also having bfp dreams for quite a while in the 2ww but I think I dream about what's on my mind that day.

I'm glad to hear all of this, as I thought all my messed-up dreams were a reflection of my currently-quite-messed-up life. Your lives can't all be in complete shambles :think: , so maybe it's just a pregnant thing. That's a relief.

HollyHobby said:
I must tell you about my weird dream last night!
I was breastfeeding and the nipple was hanging off by a thread!!! And I was like ''this can't be normal, why did know one tell me this happens?'' - i felt so squeemish!!
It was so vivid in my mind when I woke up :moon:
quote]

:rotfl: that sounded so funny when reading it but i can imagine that was scary!! :(
did you wake up checking it was still attached!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back