Dreams

shootingstar22

Reaction score
I have had dreams about having a baby girl! I am pretty sure we will have a boy becuase of family history and because my DHs family is full of boys . my side alternates I.e my parents generation was boy then girl, I was born first then my brother- my cousin was first then her brother (my dads sisters kids). So becuase of my family history I have always though I'd have a boy first, this is made strong by DHs strong "boy" family.

Anyway has anyone had dreams where they dream about what thy may be having? Perhaps it's a subconcious desire or mothers instincts of "knowing" what you will have?

not necessarily gender dreams but lots of baby dreams! one of which was i gave birth to a toddler! was a boy actually and he could already walk and talk and had blonde hair! so strange or what! x

the sex of baby is deterimined by the fathers genes but not sure on dreams xx

I had 3 dreams that I gave birth to a baby girl, however turns out we are having a boy! x

I've had lots of dreams but I never got to see if was a girl or a boy. However in all of them my hubby was no where to be found - it made me very nervous

Iv'e had scarey dreams about having this baby 8 weeks early! what's that all about, anyone know the meaning of dreams - I think it must be worry! hope it's not true, that's too soon 17th November!

Last edited:
In all my dreams our baby has been a boy, in one instance it was twin boys, but in all my dreams the baby has needed some sort of special care, it worries me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back