• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

downloading music

After reading that, erm no I dont, and definitely not games :shock: :shhh:

Shhhhiiiiiiiitttttt :shock:

Meh, if they didn't charge so bloody much and pay singers stupid wages then we would do it properly wouldn't we :shakehead:

It costs a few pence to make a cd yet they charge over a tenner to buy one. When they can justify that I'll start doing things properly 8)

x-kirsty-x said:

Meh, if they didn't charge so bloody much and pay singers stupid wages then we would do it properly wouldn't we :shakehead:

It costs a few pence to make a cd yet they charge over a tenner to buy one. When they can justify that I'll start doing things properly 8)
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Kimbo said:
x-kirsty-x said:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:oops:

I have strong opinions on stuff like this :lol:

I don't understand! How on earth did they find out? Soooo many people do it and don't get caught! :think:

just make sure you are not sharing files because you can get done for that too

I don't do it myself I'm far too dim to work out how! :oops:

Took me long enough to work out how to put photos etc on here! :oops: :rotfl:

we used to when u was aloud :p

we sorta do it with bittorant slower speed wont catch as much as faster download speed. it basically trickles through.

i mainly download my music from studio well atm i get from tescos cause each song is 10p cheaper than studio :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back