Down in the dumps :(

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Today ive been really depressed. I couldnt get up for work today and was really horrid to my DP. Bless him he is so understanding. Normally i like kisses and cuddles but i didnt want him to touch me today. I kept on apologising for being a cow but still wouldnt let him hug me. I think its down to the weather being so drab and the fact my face looks like a dot-to-dot puzzle and my hair like a chip pan.

On the up side, im looking more pregnant than fat and baby has been moving loads today which is really nice :)

:hug:

At least you can still see the bright side of things! I had some crappy days earlier on too - where I warned DH just to ignore me and let me sulk otherwise he'd get his head bitten off!! Thankfully my hormones have really levelled out now - hopefully they will for you soon. In the meantime keep thinking about the positives and if all else fails dig out the Haagen-Dazs!!

:hug:

LBxx

Hi

Sorry your feeling so rough hun :hug: one of the many joys of being pregnant your lucky you have a understanding partner as when im like that he snaps right back lol.
Hope you feel loads better today :hug:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back