• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Down in the dumps?

Sarah13

Reaction score
Anyone feeling miserable but for no reason what so ever? Dont know why I'm feeling like this today I have absolutely nothing to feel down about, I don't even feel sick just now! I can't motivate myself to do anything today! Hormones!

:hugs:

I have days like that too, its just hormones.

If you go to bed it normally goes away the next day.

Try and find one thing that lifts your mood like buying a bar of chocolate or having a bath or something like that.

Feel better tonight, got some fresh air this afternoon. strange how you can be so up and down, almost makes you feel worse for feeling down when you have nothing to be sad about!

Yeah definately

I was worse when I had really bad MS...I was hardly ever in a good mood, and even after the sickness went i'd be worrying about when it would start again.

I feel like this most days, I can't seem to shake it off! But I try dust it off & have a positive day lol xx

I am crying all the time and feeling so incredibly low it's rediculous. I don't really know what to do with myself. My fella is acting really strange with me too and keeps telling me not to worry and that he is fine, but it makes me panic even more. I am a panicking worrying mess. Silly hormones.

Hope you're feeling better :hugs:

These hormones certainly make us feel strange! And paranoid!

I think I am actually driving the people around me crazy. There aren't many who know I am pregnant so I must look very odd to them at the moment

I was the same xemzx, just started telling close friends and family this week think they might understand the mood swings now!

I'm the same, cannot be arsed with anything, knackered, down and emotional. Watched a programme last night purposely because I knew it would make me cry, just to get it all out. Better than rowing with the other half, I suppose! x

it's such a strange thing to feel like this all the time, as I don't generally. I cried last night because my other half said my hair smelled of school (I work in a school) I mean what does school even smell like?!
It's actually starting to do my head in now, I don't like being so emotional and needy

Oh I know the school smell! I had parents evening a few weeks back and with morning sickness it was so hard getting round all the appointments without being sick!

Does school actually have a smell? Oh god, new level of paranoia now :p

I think schools have the same type of smell as hospitals, it must be the type of bleach/cleaning fluid they use.

Its a disinfectant kind of smell that sticks in your throat.

:roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back