Down Day

lainey

Reaction score
Am sorry I am joining the GGG post.

I dont know if am just having one of those days but today I just feel so lost and upset.

I have a group of 6 friends out of them all have had babies either last year or early this year. Only me and one of the other girls dont have children.... As you all know I am ttc.... I infact was the first one out of our group to try to concieve a baby and it looks like il also be the last one to acutally get pregant.

Its really depressing... whats more depressing is gone are the days all the girls were out for drinks etc,... i feel i cant participate in any of their conversations when we do meet up as its all about their children, as much as i love hearing all their stories and i soak up all the advice It makes me more upset i cant conceive. What kind of woman am i ?

Every weekend now unless i want to meet up for a coffee and listen to baby chat am stuck in my house myself or volunteer for overtime at work.

I know my friends have family now and they come first as oppose to nights out or shopping or weekends away... but there is nothing worse than sitting on your own weekend in and out with nobody to go out with.

I am not even that interested in going out on the razz i just want my friends to do some things we use to do even just now and again.

(My other close friend i told you about above she is now moving away due to uni)

Sure i have other friends.... but they are all agood 5 years younger than myself and there nights out are mad (perhaps abit mad for me as am fast approaching 24 so my nights out and idea of nights out are alot different to my young friends) then i have another group of freinds who are alot older and there nights out consist of the bingo, meal and few drinks and home by 11... not my idea of fun.

I guess i miss my friends and miss not having what they have.

I know eventually il have that baby....... that i dreadfully want.... and these little things wont bother me so much.

At moment i feel all alone. :roll:

awww hun seems everyone is in the blues today ive been having rants all day about silly things
ry not to let it bother you your time will come
most of my mates (who i will point out are either my age or a few years younger) have atleast one child so i dont see them hardly ever as all they do is go on about them which is great sometimes
i see my sister alot but all she goes on about is her dogs or how i wont be getting pregnant for 8 months (long story)
and the rest are males who dont like to go out incase arron my bloke gets a bit funny towards them
its going round in circles hun i totaly no how you feel
manda x

I have just had a few down days - I dont think even my other half gets how it makes me feel!
My partners sister is 8 mths pregnant and its been so hard watching her planning and preparing for the baby. It wasnt planned and that makes it hard. How come even people taking the pill and fall pregnant!
Know one knows my partner and I are trying we decided it would be easier if people didnt know, so we didnt have all the akward questions and also I didnt want people feeling sorry for us. We will have a baby oneday.

Sorry to hear your feeling the blues too hun :hug:

Wish you wernt so far away then we could hang out, as it sounds like your ideas of a good night out are similar to mine - not too mad but not too quiet
:D

Posting on here about how I feel has made me feel 100 times better already, I hope we can all do the same for you babe :hug:

I know it sounds mundane, but are there any evening classes you could join? Something that really interests you, then your bound to meet people with similar interests and hey presto, new friends!

Aw hon. I don't blame you for feeling so fed up! If I were you i'd get a movie and a bottle of wine tonight and just spoil yourself and be a little irresponsible with the booze. Infact that goes for a few of you on here today. i think it must be a blue day. None of us seem very happy today.

:hug:

Maybe it is a blue day for all of us

I think we should all make a promise to decide to wake up tomorrow in a better mood - get it all out of our systems this evening, and go to bed knowing that we will wake up feeling much more positive and ready to take on the world.

It works, I promise

:D

im just about to eat my dinner then i think il start on my 2 packs of screamers i have (voddy shots) i no they aint good for me but i need them and ive been so good with my drinking these past couple weeks
oh is down at 8 he will cheer me up he always does
manda x

i know it sounds flip - but chin up girlies.... think positive.. it WILL happen for all of us and you know every bubba born to those on here will be the most loved of all

Looks like its a blues day today. Hugs to you lainey xx Sorry to hear you are down. :hug: :hug: :hug:

AWWWW thats one thing about this forum that makes you realise your not alone!

That all these feelings you experience everyone on here is experiencing them at the same time

hope you've woken up a but better today hun , and everyone :hug: often too much lately feel the same , for 3 weekends in a row i didnt even get dressed i was so down . but have had a good week so far this week so ill pass some happy vives to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back