double pram

babyA

Reaction score
Hey ladies hope ur all keeping well and are not getting too uncomfy, Can anyone recommend a tandam pushchair, will be for my newborn and 13month old.

Any suggestions will be greatly appriciated
x

icandy pear is great one in fron one behind, bugaboo donkey is great side by side, both exensive BUT they convert to a single when eldest is out of pram so youd never have to buy another and both GORG xxx

I wouldn't recommend Phil and teds, my sister has one and it's very annoying. Can't fold it away without scratching most of it on the floor.. Even asked woman in shop if there was a way to do it without dragging it on the floor and she said no!
She's not even put her 2nd child (due any day) in it yet but uses it for her 1yr old and it's a pain :(

yeh my friend owns nursery shop and sed P&T wasnt gr8

also she said 'out and about' is the best reviewed double on the market n not too dear xxx

thanks ladies will look into the ones you have mentioned, dont really like the phil and teds so thats good if reviews are bad. looked at baby jogger city select anyone know anyone who has used one?

itsd meant to be good, i seen a woman in leisure centre and i asked her what she thot i even had a little push (yes i have problems :blush: ) it was nice to push with a big toddler in and like a 6 month old and she loved it! style wise it isnt for me but im not fussed on a lot of doubles :rofl: but yeah if thats the style u like its supposed to be good! theres a britax double is meant to be good, i seen it advertised on kiddicare so it myt b cheap too? xx

I heard the britax one was good too, looked at it with my sis before she got the p&t.. It was considerably heavier though.. She went against it coz she was gonna use it while preg and too much to lift..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back