double figures

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
So I'm doing what I said I wouldn't but I just can't stop. I always said I'd stop trying after 9 losses as would hate to get to double figures but here I am 4+6 and pouring of blood making this my 10th loss. I just can't bring myself to give up no matter how much it hurts. I've stopped telling my mum as she says my body has had enough. But my heart has enough loving to give another baby so.i won't stop. But when should I say enough. Is there a figure on how many you say good bye to.
I just want one more baby I promise I won't try for any more. Xxx

Oh hun, I'm so sorry.

This is just awful.

:-(

Do you have a reason for the losses? Would you see your doctor for help?

Big hugs sweetheart

:hug:

XX

Big hugs hun it must be so so hard for you. X x x the only limit is when you have had enough me and oh have both become sort of "oh well let's try again" after just 4 but I can't imagine after 10. Just do what you feel is right and what you want and sod other people's opinions.

I've had all the testing and no reasons found so just bad luck. I can't give up I just can't. I promised oh I will be sterilised during my section if we ever get that far again. My doctor has tried all sorts with me to help. Baby aspirin clexane steroids but makes no difference. My time will come I'm sure. Xxx

This is heartbreaking - I am so sorry for your loss, did the hospital offer you a hysterscopy ? as it might help with implantation and clear out any old lining. Also have they checked your cervix when you are not pregnant. Are your miscarriages very early on in weeks 4 to 6? have they tested your Progestorone as you could use pessaries? Would you consider one cycle of IVF were they check the quality of the embryos as it might increase your chances of getting a strong baby bean.
Sending you big hugs xxx

This is heartbreaking - I am so sorry for your loss, did the hospital offer you a hysterscopy ? as it might help with implantation and clear out any old lining. Also have they checked your cervix when you are not pregnant. Are your miscarriages very early on in weeks 4 to 6? have they tested your Progestorone as you could use pessaries? Would you consider one cycle of IVF were they check the quality of the embryos as it might increase your chances of getting a strong baby bean.
Sending you big hugs xxx

No I haven't the last we had was genetic testing because we lost a 2nd trimester baby again all clear. I had an Erpc that went badly wrong and ended with me back in theatre an hour later losing over 2 litres of blood. They had pierced a hole in my uterus. During the repair the lining was scraped and flushed out with some kind of fluid. After I remember them saying that would help. It did my next pregnancy is 14 months old now. Yeah had my cervix checked again all is good apart from it bleeds easily when I am pregnant but not heavy just spotting. Most are very early in weeks 4-6 a couple about week 10ish and one at week 15. I had low progesterone with one pregnancy but my consultant is a non believer that it does anything other than delay a mc. We have argued over that. We can't afford Ivf otherwise I've love to. I feel so selfish moaning when I'm more lucky than some women but I feel not quite complete xxx

Last edited:
So sorry to hear your news. My heart goes out to you. You are made of tough stuff and I admire your strength and determination xxxxx

So sorry for your loss. You'vre a real inspiration to keep going but it must be so difficult. Have you considered seeing a different consultant? Sounds like you could do with a new opinion. xxx

Oh honey :(
I haven't been on for so long, so sorry for your losses hun.

I think you'll know, you're so strong hun. You just need to trust yourself.. If u want to keep trying i think you should.

Take care honey xxx

So sorry to read this! I remember u initially being in our Nov mummies group :-(
I really hope u get your sticky bean soon and i think as long as u feel its what u want then to keep trying, i think u will def know when or if there is a need to stop trying xx

I dont think theres a set number althoug some woman can brave the pain and still try.

A girl jojo on here had about 8 or 9 losses but she got her rainbow baby despite a few kids already.

Sometimes its just hanging on in there but at the expense of your systemic and mental health.

xxxx

First let me say that I'm terribly sorry for your loss. *Virtual hug*

As I was searching the web for answers to my own miscarriage questions, I came across your comment. I just wanted to let you know that your story and the story of others has really helped me through my own experience.

I'm so sorry, I can't imagine what u feel like, sending my hope and love to you and your family, myself having gone through this 3times now the last time been near fatal I know what heartache it can be, I have given up for now as I have a two year old here to help me in my heartache xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back