Double figures today

Petra

Reaction score
Only 99 days to go and I will hold my baby.. OMG I can't wait :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hi :wave: I know im new in this section but just wanted to say well done for reaching double figures :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

Wow Petra your pregnancy is going sooooo fast!! :shock: Yay on double figures!! :cheer: :cheer: Tri 3 very shortly!!! :cheer: :cheer:

lea m said:
Wow Petra your pregnancy is going sooooo fast!! :shock: Yay on double figures!! :cheer: :cheer: Tri 3 very shortly!!! :cheer: :cheer:

It seems to have speeded up over the past few weeks. Can't wait to move to 3rd tri.. it's so exciting :cheer: Hope you are well over the hun xxx

I'm a day late :doh: but yay! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

It does seem to be going very fast now!

Congratulations Petra I remember chatting to you in TTC and all the troubles you were having so so pleased for you its gone so quick, bet you dont feel like that. Best Wishes and take care x :hug:

CazH said:
Congratulations Petra I remember chatting to you in TTC and all the troubles you were having so so pleased for you its gone so quick, bet you dont feel like that. Best Wishes and take care x :hug:

hey sweetie, I remember you too. :hug: :hug: :hug: Welcome to 2nd tri. Hope all is going well for you.. Best Wishes xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back