• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Double figures and only 1 week to go..

nori

Reaction score
:cheer: No offence but cant wait to get to TRI 3!! This pregnancy milarky takes forever and i just want to have the baby now. I must say TRI 2 is an improvement to TRI 1 as its gone much quicker and far less stressful.

Role on the birth!!

Claire x

it's going really slowly for me too!
i can't wait to get to third tri & meet my baby!

Yeah me too and I am wayyyy behind you guys!

I wish I could relax a bit more and enjoy it because I sometimes feel like I am wishing my pregnancy away while I should be making the most of it, because I only plan to have this 1 more and that's it. But then the truth of the matter is that yes I soo want the baby but I am not enjoying the pregnancy so far at all! I'm a complete loonatic, I can hardly keep my eyes open, and I just look like a right chubber! lol bring on childbirth!

Have fun in Tri 3 Claire and dont miss us all too much :D

I would love to say I will see you in there soon........but Im confined in here for another 10+ weeks!!!!

Just think when I do eventually get to Tri 3 you will be meeting your LO within a week or 2!!!

:wave:

Yeah I know.. it's taking ages, isn't it? I can't wait to meet our little boy :dance:

Yay on double figures! :cheer:
I cant wait to be in 3rd tri! I cant wait to being having babs either! I just want to see her already lol!

i know the feeling, although, when i look back, time has gone really quickly, it's the looking forward bit, sometimes it feels like it's forever and other times i'm like, wow, not too long to go now!

Don't wish it away too quickly lol

I seemed to be taking forever too...it was never ending...then all of a sudden you'll wonder where the time's gone, as you have 6 weeks until your DD, a million and one things to still get, half a house to decorate and though full of good intention find you're either out of breath or just knackered by the time you've heaved yourself off the sofa and waddled into the kitchen-IF you remember what you got up for in the first place :rotfl:

Sorry for intruding into 2nd tri but I didn't discover the forum until I as 30 weeks and feel really left out :(

Good luck ladies and see you soon in 3rd tri x

See you there Claire, I'll keep a space for you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back