doooont the daaaays juuuuust draaaaag ????

MissGobby

Reaction score
JEEZE, its only one month and two weeks since me and DF began TTC :shock: - feels like blumin' years!!!

i hope i OV on a weekend this month, im getting ever so frustrated......

:shakehead: :shakehead:

its even harder that i dont have anyone to talk to about this, i know i can come on here and have a moan, but i mean, no-one in my life i can really talk to about this....boo blinkin' hoo.... :lol: :x :lol:

Awww hun. You know if you want someone to talk to you can email me if you want. I'll PM you my email address.

thanks hun - but i dont want my mum knowing so cant really email you at home and we are not allowed to use our work email - so can only chat on here!!

thanks anyways darlin' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

I know exactly how you feel hun, it can get very frustrating. I don't know some of you girls who have been trying for months do it. its taken over my life, I also find it difficult not been able to speak to any one, DH doesn't like me going on about it, although when we were in Pizza hut the other day he did comment on someone's pram saying ''he would like one of them for the baby''

Hopefully you will get a BFP very soon,

Sending you some 'Baby Dust' and some hugs,

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks Grace - sending you lots of baby dust too :hug:

thanks Grace - sending you lots of baby dust too :hug:

Don't the Months and months and bl@@dy months just Drag........ :rotfl: Afraid so babes, even worse when you've got that BFP, and wee bean growing before i think...... makes you ask WHY can't I fall PG straight away :x SSSSSSSSSSoooooooooooooooo Anoying............
Oh enjoys all the practice tho :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:
But hey Don't worry too much, there isn't that many woman that try for more than 3 months without success :) I am sure you'll fall this month or next :pray: Good luck Doll and enjoy :hug: Lv and baby dust to ya,
Yvonne xx :hug:

hope so Yvonne but DF is away in the week so only get to BD at weeknds - so its gonna be harder for me!!! :hug:

Good luck with 'o' this weekend. I'm hoping I will too but suspect it will be next week.

miss gobby i had a dream last night that you got your bfp this month! how weird is that! :think:

hope its a preminition for you!!!

loads of luck
:hug:
kirst

OMG Kirsty!? did you really..... :shock:

:dance: lets hope so....if i do get my BFP i will have you and your dream to thank :dance: :cheer: :hug: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back