Don't trust a man with a shopping list

laetitia85

Reaction score
... No matter how detailed the list is

I rarely let my man do the food shopping unsupervised because he just gets it all wrong each time: buying the wrong stuff and going for the most expensive brands. The other day I was feeling very sick and tired and so he insisted on doing the shopping on his own, which I thought was sweet although I knew something was going to go horribly wrong.

He got it all wrong, from the toilet paper to the sausages!!!! the toilet paper we normally get is cheap but soft and easy on my sensitive bum lol but the one he got irritates my skin!

He got the cheapest of the cheapest pork sausages, which is fine because they're cheap, but I had some this morning and I nearly threw up - the cheapest meat is not the best quality.

he spend so much money on these little electric air fresherners and re-fills, which we don't really need at the moment and they're so expensive! they weren't even on the list!

I'm grateful cuz he's a sweetie when it comes to helping out but he's so useless at actually getting it done!! :roll:

laetitia85 said:
he spend so much money on these little electric air fresherners and re-fills, which we don't really need at the moment and they're so expensive! they weren't even on the list!

quote]

OMG, mine is obsessed with buying those when we go, I hate them because they are supposed to be a real fire risk?? Why are men into air fresheners anyway?

My OH is only allowed to come shopping with me so he can carry it all out of the car when we get home otherwise he is banned because he just wants to buy junk food and DVD's all the way round. I certainly wouldn't send him alone, we would be bankrupt!

OMG how weird my OH always wants to buy them when we go shopping as well. he buys about 5 diff types of spray air freshner and all different types of the ones that puff out spray every 9 mins. i dont let him come with me often becus we spend twice as much as wen i go alne becus he keeps adding things in he fancies.

xxxxx

i SEND MY HUBBY TO THE SHOP FOR MILK AND BREAD AND HE USUALLY COMES HOME WITH BEER AND CHIPS!!

omg lol
i can just imagine a guy walkin around with a list gettin distracted by the ami purs LOLLLLLl :rotfl: :rotfl:

Becks&Riley said:
omg lol
i can just imagine a guy walkin around with a list gettin distracted by the ami purs LOLLLLLl :rotfl: :rotfl:

It's no joke, all our men seem to have an air freshner fetish :shock:

personally i buy the asda plug ins :p
my favourite refills only around at xmas so ima stock up this year!!

I buy the sprays! :shock:
those electric plug-ins look far too complicated for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back