Don't ever say you hate your name

I know you shouldn't really laugh but come on lol, what a name eh?!!

thay are some awful names you gotta wonder what the parents were thinking of!

people who call their children stoopid names like that shouldnt be allowed to be parents :? :evil:

I just dont get it though!? LOL I cant get my head round the fact that some people out there would call their children names like number 16 bus shelter?! :think:

i honestly dont think Cinderella is that bad. i wouldnt name a child it myself but it aint half as bad as Number 16 Bus Shelter :shock: WTF!!! they allowed it!!!!

Awww I might call my girl Cinderella!! Get her scrubbing them floors before she can walk!! :D ;) Well at least she will eventually marry a prince!? :D

lea m said:
Awww I might call my girl Cinderella!! Get her scrubbing them floors before she can walk!! :D ;) Well at least she will eventually marry a prince!? :D

:rotfl:

Ami is lucky, she would have been Arabella if id had my way. i will have to get a cat or something cos i wanna use the name but im far too scared to have more babies (anyway, you need a man for that and im off em completely)

I know there is a trend for naming your children after where they were concieevd but Number 16 Bus Shelter, would you really admit to that ? !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back