Doesn't it feel great when the sun shines :-)

Lindsay

Reaction score
We have had a gorgeous day today, it has been so hot :D DH text me from work and said "isn't it a fab day, can't wait to have a beer later" and I thought, me too! So tonight when Jacob is all tucked up in bed I think we are going to put the chimenea(sp) on and sit with a drink on the patio - with the monitor on incase anyone was worried we were deserting our LO!! :wink: :D

Gone are the days of heading down to the beer garden when the sun come out, well I suppose we are still in a garden drinking beer :rotfl:
Xxx

That sounds absolutely amazing... I'm jealous of you two and your beers! I can't wait until I can enjoy one, too. :D Enjoy them extra for us pregnant girls.

wo0p. you have a good one hunni

i cant wait to have a beer again,
that and eggs i have missed :oops:

UNDERAGE DRINKER lol..
sorry.

Lindsay said:
We have had a gorgeous day today, it has been so hot :D DH text me from work and said "isn't it a fab day, can't wait to have a beer later" and I thought, me too! So tonight when Jacob is all tucked up in bed I think we are going to put the chimenea(sp) on and sit with a drink on the patio - with the monitor on incase anyone was worried we were deserting our LO!! :wink: :D

Gone are the days of heading down to the beer garden when the sun come out, well I suppose we are still in a garden drinking beer :rotfl:
Xxx

how lovely :)

sounds like my plan for later!! Enjoy!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back