• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does your normal temperature change?

i.love

Reaction score
I have been ill for a week now (got a nasty cold), but it goes a bit strange.

First 2 days were 'normal' - bad sore throat, high temperature etc. It all got better in 2 days and I thought 'Great, so that's it, I'm gonna be fine now'. But since then I still have a temperature of 37.2 every day and it goes up to 37.4 in the evening. I feel very tired and sleepy all the time.

I'm just wondering how much of this could be just my pregnancy symptoms! I heard somewhere that a normal temperature is higher for a pregnant woman? And all the tiredness/sleepiness can be normal as well?

I hope this is the case, because I really don't know why this stupid cold is not going!!

Think your right your temp does rise a bit, it's much easier to overheat when pregnant so you have to be aware of this when your exercising. Although I've spent the last 3 weeks feeling really cold, but maybe that's just the cold scottish spring! The tiredness/sleepiness is def normal everyone one here will agree with that one! I've been going to bed an hour earlier than normal. It's supposed to ease off a bit in tri 2, think it's to do with the massive changes going on in your body so you need more rest than usual and with the tail end of a cold this will really hit you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back