does anyone else feel this clever?

snowbunny

Reaction score
Hiya everyone, 9 weeks pregnant and i feel like im the cleverest person in the whole world for having a baby. Would like to here from everyone. Im 24 and this will be my first due at x-mas.

lovin it!

sarah x

Congratulations on your pregnancy & welcome to the forum.

Nicki. :D

Hi and welcome to the forum, congratulations on your happy news xx

Hi there!
Im Lilli, 4 months pregnant with my first baby! Due Nov 2nd!

:dance: Welcome! :dance:

Hello and welcome to the forum, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Hi Sarah,

Congratulations!!!!! :dance:

You think you feel clever now, you wait til you have had your little bundle of joy you will just be glowing and feeling like you are the first person to have done anything like it! :wink:

Here's to a healthy 9 months!

Tam x

hello12.gif

snowbunny said:
Hiya everyone, 9 weeks pregnant and i feel like im the cleverest person in the whole world for having a baby

lol! CONGRATS hun! Hope all goes well xx

Arhhh blessya babe :lol:
Well good luck to you sweetie.
As you can see im due today !! yes TODAY!!
so heres hopin that i actually have him today as my back is killin and after all this cookin the bun i wanna cuddle !! :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hope everything turns out really well for you, my best advise i can give you, (should you want it) ill give it you anyway !! lol

Get things sorted soon, dont leave it till the last min !!
We have left a few things too late like painting and clothe sorting, mind you he still hasnt arrived yet... :think: :think:

Good luck n e ways babe!!
Sonia
XX :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

wow :D

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome. This site has been fantastic source of information with so much good advice from a real supportive lot. My pregnancy wasn't planned but you guys have made me feel so much more confident bout being pregnant and the kind of experience i want it to be for me.

Cheers to all your pregnancies :clap:

Love Snowbunny X X X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back