Does anybody have this buggie

I've got the Maclaren Quest and I LOVE it. It's so light and easy.
I'd recommend it. x

I'd recommend it. x

I had a mcclaren too - fantastic little buggie. Very lightweight and easy to manouver. Go for it!

I'd recommend it. x

I had a mcclaren too - fantastic little buggie. Very lightweight and easy to manouver. Go for it!

I love maclarens, i was going to get bam the Maclaren XLR in coffee and powder pink, but if ur tall its no good :( i cant have a pram that has that low collapsing bar at the back at the bottom.....

have u not got a toys r us or mothercare nearby? go and have a try out...

or lol do what i do

and stop random people in the street when they haev a nice pram and ask if you can "test" it..

:lol:

I have a Macalern but 2 things are annoying - the basket is very small, you can't put much in there and I don't think the brakes are user-friendly, I am struggling a bit to lock them.

If I knew what I know now I probably wouldn't have got it and maybe got another Peg Perego.

My mum used a Maclaren for all her kids, and so have I and I would use one again... If they made Maclaren travel systems I would have got one of them, but I couldn't find one in Spain... Maclaren pushchairs are lightweight and extremely hard wearing... I loved mine.. shame about what has actually happened to the Maclaren racing car company... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back