Doctors Appointment!

Flossy82

Reaction score
Yay im so pleased got my docs appointment today for confirmation at 3.50. :D Although the troll on reception wasnt going to give it to me :evil: So this will start the ball rolling! :cheer:

OH MY GOD :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I am so happy for you, congratulations on your BFP hun.

I'm not on here for 1 day and i miss this fab news.

Thats just made my day :)

Well done :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yay!!! :cheer: :cheer: excellent, let us know how it goes :hug: :hug:

grr dont talk to me about Drs receptionists, I couldn't get the one I spoke to yesterday to understand what I was saying.... and then the midwife was trying to tell me my period was only a day late!! :wall: :wall:

great news on getting yr Drs appointment sorted hun xx xx

Hi Flossy82

Congrats on your BFP! I hope this one is a sticky one for you. I still cannot believe i finally am in first tri seems so surreal.

Well ladies all went well doctor was really nice about it all. Said that what happened last time wouldnt necesseraly(sp) happen again :D He prescribed 3 months worth of folic acid and told me to make my 1st MW app which is on the 2nd sept!!! :cheer: So im keeping my fingers crossed for a lovely sticky. :)

Flossy82 said:
told me to make my 1st MW app which is on the 2nd sept!!!

Thats the date of my next antenatal appointment! Although mine is the one for them to take the bloods to check for downs syndrome.

:pray: for a sticky for you

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
YEY Flossy - I am so happy for you xxxxxx

Thanks ladies :hug: Still cant quite believe it though :lol: :dance: :cheer:

I cant believe I havent been in here so long!?
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back