docs today

tracey 2

Reaction score
well had a doc appointment today managed to squeeze it in to a slightly longer lunch break and all was confirmed ran a quick test and he agrees with my dates but is going to try to get me an early scan in couple weeks at epu to make sure all is ok.

i cried when i told the doctor said was really nervous but they have said they will keep a close eye on things and be lots of scans and lots of regular checks it kinda put me a bit more at ease and said my mw would be in contact in few days to get my first appointment with her which im looking forward to get the ball rolling so to speak.

:hug: :hug:

Congrats on your pregnancy. I'm glad it sounds like you are going to be well looked after and you have a lovely sounding doctor. It's understandable you being nervous. Lucky you getting to see your baby lots of times with all the scans! Really good luck x

totally understand why ur nervous hun :hug: :hug:

glad everything ok at docs....pregnancy buddy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi tracey :wave:

Glad to hear all is well luv and that they are going to keep a closer eye on you, like the other ladies said you will get to see your little bubba lots its gonna be fab, take care sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

Congratulations tracey and im glad your going to get the care and attention you need this time! x

Im not surprised your feeling a little nervous...........but it sounds like you are going to be well taken care of!

Lots of luck and :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks girls :hug: :hug:

really looking forward to seeing bubba on scan and thanks for all the hugs :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back